Ultrasound simulator-assisted teaching of cardiac anatomy to preclinical anatomy students: A pilot randomized trial of a three-hour learning exposure
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 21–30, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Canty, D. J., Hayes, J. A., Story, D. A. and Royse, C. F. (2015), Ultrasound simulator-assisted teaching of cardiac anatomy to preclinical anatomy students: A pilot randomized trial of a three-hour learning exposure. Anat Sci Ed, 8: 21–30. doi: 10.1002/ase.1452
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!