The integrated anatomy practical paper: A robust assessment method for anatomy education today
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 63–73, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Smith, C. F. and McManus, B. (2015), The integrated anatomy practical paper: A robust assessment method for anatomy education today. Anat Sci Ed, 8: 63–73. doi: 10.1002/ase.1454
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!