Student perceptions and effectiveness of an innovative learning tool: Anatomy Glove Learning System
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 140–148, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Lisk, K., McKee, P., Baskwill, A. and Agur, A. M.R. (2015), Student perceptions and effectiveness of an innovative learning tool: Anatomy Glove Learning System. Anat Sci Ed, 8: 140–148. doi: 10.1002/ase.1459
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario
- Humber College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!