Team-based learning in the gross anatomy laboratory improves academic performance and students' attitudes toward teamwork
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 95–103, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Huitt, T. W., Killins, A. and Brooks, W. S. (2015), Team-based learning in the gross anatomy laboratory improves academic performance and students' attitudes toward teamwork. Anat Sci Ed, 8: 95–103. doi: 10.1002/ase.1460
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!