Less is more: Development and evaluation of an interactive e-atlas to support anatomy learning
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 126–132, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Guy, R., Pisani, H. R., Rich, P., Leahy, C., Mandarano, G. and Molyneux, T. (2015), Less is more: Development and evaluation of an interactive e-atlas to support anatomy learning. Anat Sci Ed, 8: 126–132. doi: 10.1002/ase.1461
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University Learning and Teaching Initiative Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!