Factors influencing student performance on the carpal bone test as a preliminary evaluation of anatomical knowledge retention
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 133–139, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Meyer, A. J., Armson, A., Losco, C. D., Losco, B. and Walker, B. F. (2015), Factors influencing student performance on the carpal bone test as a preliminary evaluation of anatomical knowledge retention. Anat Sci Ed, 8: 133–139. doi: 10.1002/ase.1464
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!