Factors influencing student performance on the carpal bone test as a preliminary evaluation of anatomical knowledge retention
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
How to Cite
Meyer, A. J., Armson, A., Losco, C. D., Losco, B. and Walker, B. F. (2014), Factors influencing student performance on the carpal bone test as a preliminary evaluation of anatomical knowledge retention. Anat Sci Ed. doi: 10.1002/ase.1464
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!