Anatomists debate the value of a teaching credential
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 60–67, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Rizzolo, L. J. and Drake, R. L. (2008), Anatomists debate the value of a teaching credential. Anat Sci Ed, 1: 60–67. doi: 10.1002/ase.16
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!