Students' illustrations of the human nervous system as a formative assessment tool
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 227–233, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Ranaweera, S. P. N. and Montplaisir, L. M. (2010), Students' illustrations of the human nervous system as a formative assessment tool. Anat Sci Ed, 3: 227–233. doi: 10.1002/ase.162
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: HRD 0811239
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!