Letter to the Editor
A response to “Pulling my gut out—Simple tools for engaging students in gross anatomy lectures”
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 3, Issue 5, page 277, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Nayak, S. B. (2010), A response to “Pulling my gut out—Simple tools for engaging students in gross anatomy lectures”. Anat Sci Ed, 3: 277. doi: 10.1002/ase.163
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!