Letter to the Editor
Striking a balance between practicality and realism in developing teaching aids in anatomical education
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 3, Issue 5, page 278, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Chan, L. K. (2010), Striking a balance between practicality and realism in developing teaching aids in anatomical education. Anat Sci Ed, 3: 278. doi: 10.1002/ase.164
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!