A three-year prospective longitudinal cohort study of medical students' attitudes toward anatomy teaching and their career aspirations
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 184–190, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Bhangu, A., Boutefnouchet, T., Yong, X., Abrahams, P. and Joplin, R. (2010), A three-year prospective longitudinal cohort study of medical students' attitudes toward anatomy teaching and their career aspirations. Anat Sci Ed, 3: 184–190. doi: 10.1002/ase.165
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!