Students as resurrectionists—A multimodal humanities project in anatomy putting ethics and professionalism in historical context
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 244–248, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Hammer, R. R., Jones, T. W., Hussain, F. T. N., Bringe, K., Harvey, R. E., Person-Rennell, N. H. and Newman, J. S. (2010), Students as resurrectionists—A multimodal humanities project in anatomy putting ethics and professionalism in historical context. Anat Sci Ed, 3: 244–248. doi: 10.1002/ase.174
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!