Demonstration of pelvic anatomy by modified midline transection that maintains intact internal pelvic organs
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 254–260, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Steinke, H., Saito, T., Herrmann, G., Miyaki, T., Hammer, N., Sandrock, M., Itoh, M. and Spanel-Borowski, K. (2010), Demonstration of pelvic anatomy by modified midline transection that maintains intact internal pelvic organs. Anat Sci Ed, 3: 254–260. doi: 10.1002/ase.179
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
- Kanehara Ichiro Foundation, Tokyo, Japan, Project 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!