Living AnatoME: Teaching and learning musculoskeletal anatomy through yoga and Pilates
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 279–286, November/December 2010
How to Cite
McCulloch, C., Marango, S. P., Friedman, E. S. and Laitman, J. T. (2010), Living AnatoME: Teaching and learning musculoskeletal anatomy through yoga and Pilates. Anat Sci Ed, 3: 279–286. doi: 10.1002/ase.181
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!