A “Second Life” for gross anatomy: Applications for multiuser virtual environments in teaching the anatomical sciences
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 39–43, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Richardson, A., Hazzard, M., Challman, S. D., Morgenstein, A. M. and Brueckner, J. K. (2011), A “Second Life” for gross anatomy: Applications for multiuser virtual environments in teaching the anatomical sciences. Anat Sci Ed, 4: 39–43. doi: 10.1002/ase.195
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!