Spatial abilities of expert clinical anatomists: Comparison of abilities between novices, intermediates, and experts in anatomy
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Fernandez, R., Dror, I. E. and Smith, C. (2011), Spatial abilities of expert clinical anatomists: Comparison of abilities between novices, intermediates, and experts in anatomy. Anat Sci Ed, 4: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/ase.196
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!