Effectiveness of a shortened, clinically engaged anatomy course for physician assistant students
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 64–70, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Rizzolo, L. J., Rando, W. C., O'Brien, M. K., Garino, A. and Stewart, W. B. (2011), Effectiveness of a shortened, clinically engaged anatomy course for physician assistant students. Anat Sci Ed, 4: 64–70. doi: 10.1002/ase.204
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- Fund for the Improvement of Post-Secondary Education, US Department of Education, Donald W. Reynolds Foundation. Grant Number: P116B031017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!