Constructivist learning of anatomy: Gaining knowledge by creating anatomical casts
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 98–104, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Hermiz, D. J., O'Sullivan, D. J., Lujan, H. L. and DiCarlo, S. E. (2011), Constructivist learning of anatomy: Gaining knowledge by creating anatomical casts. Anat Sci Ed, 4: 98–104. doi: 10.1002/ase.206
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!