Perceptions among occupational and physical therapy students of a nontraditional methodology for teaching laboratory gross anatomy
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 71–77, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, K. J., Denham, B. E. and Dinolfo, J. D. (2011), Perceptions among occupational and physical therapy students of a nontraditional methodology for teaching laboratory gross anatomy. Anat Sci Ed, 4: 71–77. doi: 10.1002/ase.208
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!