Knowledge, attitude, and practices regarding whole body donation among medical professionals in a hospital in India
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 142–150, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Ballala, K., Shetty, A. and Malpe, S. B. (2011), Knowledge, attitude, and practices regarding whole body donation among medical professionals in a hospital in India. Anat Sci Ed, 4: 142–150. doi: 10.1002/ase.220
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!