Outcomes from building system courseware for teaching and testing in a discipline-based human structure curriculum
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 190–194, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Reilly, F. D. (2011), Outcomes from building system courseware for teaching and testing in a discipline-based human structure curriculum. Anat Sci Ed, 4: 190–194. doi: 10.1002/ase.227
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy (WVU School of Medicine). Grant Numbers: 491030050, 12305495
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!