Use of the one-minute preceptor as a teaching tool in the gross anatomy laboratory
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 235–238, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Chan, L. K. and Wiseman, J. (2011), Use of the one-minute preceptor as a teaching tool in the gross anatomy laboratory. Anat Sci Ed, 4: 235–238. doi: 10.1002/ase.234
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!