An analysis of the educational value of low-fidelity anatomy models as external representations
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 256–263, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Chan, L. K. and Cheng, M. M.W. (2011), An analysis of the educational value of low-fidelity anatomy models as external representations. Anat Sci Ed, 4: 256–263. doi: 10.1002/ase.239
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!