Perceptions of anatomy education—A student's view
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 133–134, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Joslin, S. (2008), Perceptions of anatomy education—A student's view. Anat Sci Ed, 1: 133–134. doi: 10.1002/ase.24
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!