Dr. Jakway is deceased.
A simplified approach to teaching medical students ocular movements and the rationale in testing the oculomotor, trochlear, and abducent nerves
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 126–129, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Bernd, P. and Jakway, J. (2008), A simplified approach to teaching medical students ocular movements and the rationale in testing the oculomotor, trochlear, and abducent nerves. Anat Sci Ed, 1: 126–129. doi: 10.1002/ase.25
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!