Virtual cerebral ventricular system: An MR-based three-dimensional computer model
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 340–347, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Adams, C. M. and Wilson, T. D. (2011), Virtual cerebral ventricular system: An MR-based three-dimensional computer model. Anat Sci Ed, 4: 340–347. doi: 10.1002/ase.256
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- Instructional Technology Resource Centre (ITRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!