Ultrasound and cadaveric prosections as methods for teaching cardiac anatomy: A comparative study
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 20–26, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Griksaitis, M. J., Sawdon, M. A. and Finn, G. M. (2012), Ultrasound and cadaveric prosections as methods for teaching cardiac anatomy: A comparative study. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 20–26. doi: 10.1002/ase.259
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!