Ultrasound and cadaveric prosections as methods for teaching cardiac anatomy: A comparative study
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 20–26, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Griksaitis, M. J., Sawdon, M. A. and Finn, G. M. (2012), Ultrasound and cadaveric prosections as methods for teaching cardiac anatomy: A comparative study. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 20–26. doi: 10.1002/ase.259
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!