Optical versus virtual: Teaching assistant perceptions of the use of virtual microscopy in an undergraduate human anatomy course
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 10–19, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Collier, L., Dunham, S., Braun, M. W. and O'Loughlin, V. D. (2012), Optical versus virtual: Teaching assistant perceptions of the use of virtual microscopy in an undergraduate human anatomy course. Anat Sci Ed, 5: 10–19. doi: 10.1002/ase.262
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!