Functional anatomy of the cardiovascular system: Professional development for PreK-3 teachers using a “Train and equip” method results in learning opportunities for students
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 119–125, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Burns, E. R. (2008), Functional anatomy of the cardiovascular system: Professional development for PreK-3 teachers using a “Train and equip” method results in learning opportunities for students. Anat Sci Ed, 1: 119–125. doi: 10.1002/ase.30
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!