A usability study of users' perceptions toward a multimedia computer-assisted learning tool for neuroanatomy
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 175–183, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Gould, D. J., Terrell, M. A. and Fleming, J. (2008), A usability study of users' perceptions toward a multimedia computer-assisted learning tool for neuroanatomy. Anat Sci Ed, 1: 175–183. doi: 10.1002/ase.36
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R41NS40588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!