Performance in a prematriculation gross anatomy course as a predictor of performance in medical school
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 224–227, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Tucker, R. P. (2008), Performance in a prematriculation gross anatomy course as a predictor of performance in medical school. Anat Sci Ed, 1: 224–227. doi: 10.1002/ase.48
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!