Parts of this study were presented as poster at the RIME session during the Annual Meeting of AAMC (November 2006) and orally at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Anatomists (April 2007).
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 3–9, January 2008
How to Cite
Vasan, N. S., DeFouw, D. O. and Holland, B. K. (2008), Modified use of team-based learning for effective delivery of medical gross anatomy and embryology. Anat Sci Ed, 1: 3–9. doi: 10.1002/ase.5
Authors are members of the UMDNJ-Master Educators' Guild.
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!