H. Petersson and D. Sinkvist contributed equally to this work.
Web-based interactive 3D visualization as a tool for improved anatomy learning
Article first published online: 10 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 61–68, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Petersson, H., Sinkvist, D., Wang, C. and Smedby, Ö. (2009), Web-based interactive 3D visualization as a tool for improved anatomy learning. Anat Sci Ed, 2: 61–68. doi: 10.1002/ase.76
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!