A survey of student perceptions of team-based learning in anatomy curriculum: Favorable views unrelated to grades
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 150–155, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Vasan, N. S., DeFouw, D. O. and Compton, S. (2009), A survey of student perceptions of team-based learning in anatomy curriculum: Favorable views unrelated to grades. Anat Sci Ed, 2: 150–155. doi: 10.1002/ase.91
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
- Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!