Objective and subjective assessment of reciprocal peer teaching in medical gross anatomy laboratory
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 143–149, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Bentley, B. S. and Hill, R. V. (2009), Objective and subjective assessment of reciprocal peer teaching in medical gross anatomy laboratory. Anat Sci Ed, 2: 143–149. doi: 10.1002/ase.96
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2009
- NYCOM Academic Medicine Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!