Assessing the integration of audience response system technology in teaching of anatomical sciences
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Association of Anatomists
Anatomical Sciences Education
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 160–166, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Alexander, C. J., Crescini, W. M., Juskewitch, J. E., Lachman, N. and Pawlina, W. (2009), Assessing the integration of audience response system technology in teaching of anatomical sciences. Anat Sci Ed, 2: 160–166. doi: 10.1002/ase.99
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2009
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) [National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)]. Grant Number: 1 UL1 RR024150
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!