Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated by Sandia Corporation, a Lockhead Martin Company, for the United States Department of Energy.
Domain visualization using VxInsight® for science and technology management †
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 764–774, 2002
How to Cite
Boyack, K. W., Wylie, B. N. and Davidson, G. S. (2002), Domain visualization using VxInsight® for science and technology management . J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 53: 764–774. doi: 10.1002/asi.10066
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2001
- Chuck Meyers and the Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program, Sandia National Laboratories, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!