Visualizing and tracking the growth of competing paradigms: Two case studies
Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 678–689, 2002
How to Cite
Chen, C., Cribbin, T., Macredie, R. and Morar, S. (2002), Visualizing and tracking the growth of competing paradigms: Two case studies. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 53: 678–689. doi: 10.1002/asi.10075
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!