The effects of menu design on information-seeking performance and user's attitude on the World Wide Web
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 923–933, 2002
How to Cite
Yu, B.-M. and Roh, S.-Z. (2002), The effects of menu design on information-seeking performance and user's attitude on the World Wide Web. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 53: 923–933. doi: 10.1002/asi.10117
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!