Conceptualizing documentation on the Web: An evaluation of different heuristic-based models for counting links between university Web sites
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Special Issue: Special Topic Issue: Knowledge Management
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 995–1005, 2002
How to Cite
Thelwall, M. (2002), Conceptualizing documentation on the Web: An evaluation of different heuristic-based models for counting links between university Web sites. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 53: 995–1005. doi: 10.1002/asi.10135
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!