Indicator-assisted evaluation and funding of research: Visualizing the influence of grants on the number and citation counts of research papers
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 447–461, March 2003
How to Cite
Boyack, K. W. and Börner, K. (2003), Indicator-assisted evaluation and funding of research: Visualizing the influence of grants on the number and citation counts of research papers. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 54: 447–461. doi: 10.1002/asi.10230
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2003
- Sandia National Laboratories, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
- NIH/NIA evaluation express grant for Mapping Aging Research in 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!