Requirements for a cocitation similarity measure, with special reference to Pearson's correlation coefficient
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 550–560, April 2003
How to Cite
Ahlgren, P., Jarneving, B. and Rousseau, R. (2003), Requirements for a cocitation similarity measure, with special reference to Pearson's correlation coefficient. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 54: 550–560. doi: 10.1002/asi.10242
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!