Requirements for a cocitation similarity measure, with special reference to Pearson's correlation coefficient
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 550–560, April 2003
How to Cite
Ahlgren, P., Jarneving, B. and Rousseau, R. (2003), Requirements for a cocitation similarity measure, with special reference to Pearson's correlation coefficient. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 54: 550–560. doi: 10.1002/asi.10242
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!