The user-subjective approach to personal information management systems
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 872–878, July 2003
How to Cite
Bergman, O., Beyth-Marom, R. and Nachmias, R. (2003), The user-subjective approach to personal information management systems. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 54: 872–878. doi: 10.1002/asi.10283
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!