A social judgment analysis of information source preference profiles: An exploratory study to empirically represent media selection patterns
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 879–904, July 2003
How to Cite
Stefl-Mabry, J. (2003), A social judgment analysis of information source preference profiles: An exploratory study to empirically represent media selection patterns. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 54: 879–904. doi: 10.1002/asi.10285
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!