An emerging view of scientific collaboration: Scientists' perspectives on collaboration and factors that impact collaboration
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 952–965, August 2003
How to Cite
Hara, N., Solomon, P., Kim, S.-L. and Sonnenwald, D. H. (2003), An emerging view of scientific collaboration: Scientists' perspectives on collaboration and factors that impact collaboration. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 54: 952–965. doi: 10.1002/asi.10291
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2002
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-9876674
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!