Indicators of accuracy for answers to ready reference questions on the Internet
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 238–245, 1 February 2004
How to Cite
Frické, M. and Fallis, D. (2004), Indicators of accuracy for answers to ready reference questions on the Internet. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 55: 238–245. doi: 10.1002/asi.10361
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2003
- University of Arizona
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!