The role of individual differences in Internet searching: An empirical study
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1049–1066, 2001
How to Cite
Ford, N., Miller, D. and Moss, N. (2001), The role of individual differences in Internet searching: An empirical study. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 52: 1049–1066. doi: 10.1002/asi.1165
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!