Use of the World Wide Web for international travel: Integrating the construct of uncertainty in information seeking and the task-technology fit (TTF) model
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Special Issue: Part I: Information Seeking Research
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 731–742, June 2004
How to Cite
D'Ambra, J. and Wilson, C. S. (2004), Use of the World Wide Web for international travel: Integrating the construct of uncertainty in information seeking and the task-technology fit (TTF) model. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 55: 731–742. doi: 10.1002/asi.20017
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!